Lee Johnson(Personal Trainer)
After spending my teenage years getting into trouble, fitness and martial arts literally changed my life. It gave me direction, motivation and purpose. This passion lead me to retake exams to then start my degree in Sports Coaching, Fitness and Injury Rehabilitation. I know what it’s like to have a lifestyle that conflicts with your health and wellbeing. I also know ways to combat against it and to come out stronger. The experience and education that I have gained will not only benefit fighters and sports persons, but anyone trying to lead a healthier life.
- YMCA - Level 2 & 3 fitness instructing and personal training.
- First aid qualified.
- Nutritional planning for fat loss, muscle gain, weight management
- Peaking sports performance.
- Designing training and diet programmes for your lifestyle.
- Improving mood, confidence and motive throughout the training process
- 10 years of martial arts experience. 6 years coaching a fight team at OMAA.
- Advanced boxing and Muay Thai pad work for fitness, fat loss and practice.
- Offer Private 1 to 1 or group training in Muay Thai and Boxing.