Eva Almeida(Personal Trainer)
I’m passionate about living a very healthy lifestyle, I take pride in my diet and exercise plans. I love to run and take part in any physical activity. I’m extremely enthusiastic about helping other people achieve their health and fitness goals.
I previously suffered from insomnia, anxiety and low self-esteem. Getting involved in fitness and physical activity really changed my life and the way I feel about my body. From these changes grew a motive to become a personal trainer as I knew I could help others over-come similar struggles that I experienced too.
I now have multiple clients that have been training with me for 2 years or more and they are consistently achieving their goals through the training programs that we create together.
What makes me the right person for you:
As a personal trainer, I design training programmes that evaluate all client fitness levels, set goals, monitor progress and blast through plateaus to help clients achieve their fitness goals.
• 90% of my clients that follow the programme that we both make achieve their goals in the time of the programme.
• Personally designed exercise, nutrition and strength/conditioning programs that enabled scores of clients to achieve dramatic weight loss; prevent/reverse type 2 diabetes; reduce depression and anxiety; and adopt a healthier lifestyle.
• Clients will be guided through workouts safely modified to their fitness levels with considerations to all medical conditions, from obesity to hypertension, arthritis, sports injuries and pre and post natal periods.
Fun facts about me:
• I am Spanish (as you will notice).
• Passion for travelling and learning new cultures.
• I love coffee and pizza.
• Love fashion, even though 85% of the time I am wearing gym clothes (haha).
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Sports Nutrition Qualified
- Women’s Fitness Specialist
- First Aid.
- Group Qualifications Including Kettlebell Workouts.
- Body Confidence
- Body Fat Reduction
- Muscle Tone & Development Programmes
- Nutritional Guidance
- Strength & Conditioning
- Functional Training
- Physical Activity and Exercise During Pregnancy and the Postpartum Period